Built in 1980, we found this gem north of Perth in Geraldton.
She needed some much loved attention – faded original gel coat, ceased 235 Evinrude engines, with an 80’s styled interior, she definitely needed a refit.
She was stripped internally of all fittings, and restyled to be simplistic and low maintenance.
What we did:
- A full interior grind out;
- Filling of unwanted holes and fibreglass touch ups;
- Extra layers of fibreglass on the hull to deck join and gusseted out;
- Custom pockets built in the cabin;
- New styled helm bulkhead;
- New windscreen;
- Entire re-flow coat internally with a custom grey and speckled white finish;
- A full fit and re-wire was also completed.
The hull and deck was wet and dried through the grades, with a full cut and polish and several coats of wax applied to seal it – look at the difference!
Duration: 3 weeks full time