We had a vision, a dream, to build a boat with old school style, with classic lines reminiscent of the American Carolina Sports Fisherman.
Our Tidal Flare is hand crafted, built light and strong with exceptional seakeeping abilities, she truly is an all-round performer. Built for family recreation or the thrill of searching for a catch of your favourite fish with mates.
The internal layout of our hulls are customisable to our clients requests.
Detailed quotes will be provided on all inquiries.
- Length: 7.4m
- Beam: 2.45m
- Draft: 0.5m
- Transom: 30inch, single shaft
- Variable Dead Rise: 58 to 21 degrees
- Weight: Approx.1250kg
- Fuel: 500L Standard
- Water: 60L Optional
- Recommended Power: 300Hp
- Maximum Power: Rated to 450 Hp
- Express sports fisher
- Centre console (coming soon)
- Standard – Grey / White speckle flow coat
We only use the best materials available:
- The hull is built with a range of high end stich cloths, Vinylester resins along with Thermolite and Divinycell foam cores for the internals.
- Thermolite transom, stingers and floor.
- No wood in hull.
Bare Hull Includes:
- Hull & deck glassed together
- Grey flow coat & speckle interior
- 2 x pedestals with seats
- Aluminium gunnel with rubber insert
- 500L fuel tank & breathers
- 5 x stainless steel pop-up cleats
- 4 x stainless steel heavy duty rod holders
- Navigation lights
- Bow roller
- Grab handle
- Bow eye & transom tie downs
- Battery hatches
- Transom door
- Kill Pen
- 1 x storage compartment with hatch in cabin (approx 800mm x 800mm x 500mm)
Options & Add-ons
- Fabricated seat boxes / eskys
- Tackle station and custom storage locker
- Plumbed live bait tank
- Additional rod holders
- Additional cup holders
- 60L water tank
- Bilge Pump
- Additional fuel capacity
- Single or twin outboard engines
- Inboard sterndrive
- Deck Flooring
- Savage Aluminium Trailer
- Marine Radio, Antenna and Stereo Package
- Simrad Equipment
- Other Electronics – switch panel
- 2 tone hull colour
- Other flow coat colours available