We had a vision, a dream, to build a boat with old school style, with classic lines reminiscent of the American Carolina Sports Fisherman.
Our Tidal Flare is hand crafted, built light and strong with exceptional seakeeping abilities, she truly is an all-round performer. Built for family recreation or the thrill of searching for a catch of your favourite fish with mates.
The internal layout of our hulls are customisable to our clients requests.
- Length: 7.4m
- Beam: 2.45m
- Draft: 0.5m
- Transom: 30inch single shaft, or 25inch dual shaft
- Variable Dead Rise: 58 to 21 degrees
- Weight: Approx.1250kg
- Fuel: 500L (Standard) – aluminum fuel tank
- Water: 60L (Optional)
- Recommended Power: 300Hp
- Maximum Power: Rated to 450 Hp
- Express Sports Fisher
- Enclosed Wheelhouse
- Runabout / Standard Windscreen
We only use the best materials available:
- The hull is built with a range of high end stich cloths, Vinylester resins along with Thermolite and Divinycell foam cores for the internals.
- Thermolite transom, fibreglass stringers and foam floor.
- No wood in hull.
Bare Hull Includes:
- Hull & deck glassed together
- Grey flow coat & speckle interior
- Aluminum gunnel with rubber insert
- 500L fuel tank & breathers
- 5 x stainless steel pop-up cleats
- Navigation lights
- Bow roller
- Bow eye & transom tie downs
- Battery hatches
- Kill Pen
Options & Add-ons
- Fabricated seat boxes / eskys
- Pedestals and seats
- Tackle station and custom storage locker
- Trim tabs
- Plumbed live bait tank
- Rod holders
- 60L water tank
- Bilge pump
- Single or twin outboard engines
- Inboard sterndrive
- Deck flooring
- Savage Trailers – Pro-series Alloy Trailer (multiple options)
- Marine Radio, Antenna and Stereo Package
- Other Electronics – switch panel
- 2 tone hull colour
- Other flow coat colours available
- Additional fuel capacity